Monday, February 1, 2010

Reading Galore!


Remember how I said I love my classes? I still do. However, I have noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of reading I have been “assigned”. As an engineering student I would have to do a few math problems, or sketch shapes. Now I’m on a completely different homework schedule, it takes a little longer when you actually have to read. The worst part is it isn’t even assigned directly. It’s almost like my professors just snuck it onto the syllabus and expect it to be done. It took me a second to notice the readings but I think I got the hang of it.

Over this past weekend, I learned to space my reading, prioritize, and ALWAYS try to get a head start. The weekends are time for relaxation, but they are also the best time to get stuff done (especially when it comes to reading). It takes some of the stress away from the entire week ahead. Another one of the major things I discovered was that it’s possible to do homework on a Friday (this goes along with the “get a head start” thing). Usually, I just do nothing until nine o’clock at night then go out with my friends. It’s probably best to take advantage of that time and do something productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment